Saturday, March 13, 2010

Who Am I, and What am I Doing?

I’ve spent the last 20 years of my work life assessing performance, leadership and engagement -- I'll share my thoughts on this blog.

In the last few months many individuals have contacted me about engagement. Many have talked about plunging employee engagement based on anecdotes and data. I'm becoming very interested in this area and will be consulting, reading and researching it over the next months.

I will commit to blogging on this every week for the next ten weeks. I will bring research, viewpoints and models as I investigate and try to understand the future. Maybe we can sort it out—please comment to this and future blogs.

Charley C. Morrow
www.SageAssessments.com
781 639 9696

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am interested in this topic and would like to find out some more information as my friend need information on this topic. Do you have any other articles about this

www.newbusinessmath.com |

visitsrilanka-travel |

gulfshorescomputers.com |

www.adverterenindeschoolkrant.com |

campbelllacebeta |

http://www.brasilianworldmusicday.org |

www.ilportaledellanatura.com |

legallisted.com |

provitalhealth |

http://www.connecticuthomeenergysolutions.com |